Wednesday 4 April 2012

Brasil! Brasil!

I think that it was Lord Denning MR who said that the national cricket team which one supports demonstrates national allegiance. I have to say that watching any sport (especially cricket) is to me about as interesting as eating Spam fritters with anything other than hand cut chips and Corona (in its deposit bottles). Therefore I don`t normally support any teams at all and think that modern `sport` is as dead in true sporting spirit as a sack of dead mice. However, come the World Cup, if the Brasilian team does what it should do on its own turf and they strike this one up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN8awz4speE
and I happen to hear it then I`ll join in because the idea of being associated with Rooney and his chums again stumbling over their own feet fills me with horror.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a good laugh! I like to sport, but almost never watch a sporting event.

    ReplyDelete