Tuesday 29 March 2011

Blogging

I got into blogging (here and on other people's sites) mainly because my agent said that it was a good idea. At first I quite enjoyed it. But looking at the consequential sales of books, it is very, very far from worth the effort. That's the bad news.

The good news is that I have decided to free myself from most other people's blogs, because they generally tend to have their own agendas; their (nearly) imperceptible motives; whether it be pushing a point of view or just sales - and, sometimes, they perpetuate pathetic grudges; whereas, this is my space. Therefore, any time, from now on, that I blog, it will be here - and just about only here.

Now I just have to work out how to banish bloody amazon impertinently advertizing their groundling pulp in my space...

To any outfit wanting to spam or advertize here (especially through comments): I say it once and only once:

"On your bikes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment